Rates & Policies
| || || |
|thru October 31, 2015|| || |
|November 1, 2015 − March 31, 2016|| || |
rates vary based on room selection
*weekend rate applies to Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- The Boston Harbor Suite is the only room that can accommodate an additional person with extra charge of $75/night, and by prior arrangement. All other rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- Well−behaved children under 10 are welcome at innkeeper’s discretion, by prior arrangement.
- Friday one-night stays are available in select rooms during peak season.
- There is a 2−night minimum with Saturday check−in May through October. Saturday one−night stays may be available based on how other reservations have been booked.
- We are required to collect 11% tax (5.3% VA state tax and 5.7% Occupancy tax) in addition to the daily rate.
Check−in is from 4−6 pm or by appointment. At booking, we will ask for an estimated arrival time. If your plans change, we ask that you please contact us. We base our work schedule on arrival times and want to make sure someone is available to welcome you to Fig Street Inn. Guests arriving earlier than 4 pm will be able to pick up keys and drop off bags, and will be given access to their room(s) if ready. If your room is not ready, there is a common 1/2 bath for guest use. If arriving after 6 pm, and if we have not been notified of a late arrival, rooms may be given away to walk−in guests as we may assume you are a “no show’.
Check−out is by 11 am.
Full payment in advance required by credit card for all reservations. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
Guests using gift cards or certificates should contact us at 1-757-331-3133. We are unable to accept gift cards or certificates if we were not notified at time of booking.
Reservations may be cancelled 7 days prior to check in. A refund, minus a $35 cancellation fee, will be credited to the card used for the reservation. Reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice will receive a refund, minus a $35 cancellation fee, if all nights can be re-booked. Any nights not re-booked are not refunded. All cancellations must be received by telephone to be valid.
Guests that are a no−show, depart early, or cancel with less than 72 hours notice from day of arrival, are responsible for the full amount of their stay.
Weekend one-night stays, holidays, festival/special events, regardless of time of year, are non-refundable.
9 am EST on the day of your scheduled arrival is the time used to determine the cancellation period.
- Check−in is 4−6 pm. Earlier or later check−in is by appointment and must be arranged prior to arrival.
- Check−out is by 11 am.
- A full, hot breakfast is served from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or allergies prior to arrival.
- We are a smoke free property. There is a minimum $250 cleaning fee per incident. Guests will be asked to leave and will be responsible for damages or fines incurred for smoking on premise.
- Burning of candles or incense within guest rooms/baths is prohibited.
- We are unable to accommodate guest pets. The innkeepers have an indoor−only cat (Jett) who does not have access to guest rooms.
- Children over 10 are welcome anytime. Children under 10 are welcome at the discretion of the innkeepers, by prior arrangement, usually mid−week and off−season. Please note that the only room that can accommodate more than 2 people is the Boston Harbor Suite.
- The innkeepers live on premise in private quarters with their two children.
- Damages or missing items may become the responsibility of the guest(s). Anything beyond “normal wear and tear” in which repairs, a cleaning service, or replacement are required will be charged to the credit card on file. We understand that accidents happen and ask that you notify us prior to your departure of any spills or damage so we may address these situations immediately to avoid charges to you.
Fig Street Inn is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Fig Street Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
We take security seriously at Fig Street Inn. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Fig Street Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.